Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Shower

Basic Grey products are so beautiful. I received the Euphoria paper, brads, and fiber collection this week and thought the pastels looked perfect for a baby card. I used the Mojo Monday Week 82 sketch for inspiration along with Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder, Fiskars Treading Water border punch, and Doodlecharms Cricut images. I haven't figured out how to use the border punch where I can align the holes on four sides. I had to give up trying because I was running out of paper. I made the card for a woman I work with who is having a baby shower this next week. I don't know if she is having a boy or girl, so I used both blue and pink. I actually made extras of this card because it seems like many people I know are either trying to get pregnant or know someone who just got pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment