Monday, April 6, 2009

Driver's License Congrats

My mother asked me to make a card for a friend who passed an important test. Of course, I was happy to oblige. I had really enjoyed the paper combination I used for my brother's anniversary card, so I went to my scrap pile and had enough paper left to make another card. I did enjoy playing with the butterfly from Storybook Cartridge. I made two copies of it. One is flat and the other one is glued by the body, so I could bend the wing. I embossed the wing that is flipped up to add a bit of shine. The layout is inspired by MojoMonday Week 80. The flower is layered. The bottom layer is a cut from Storybook, as well. A little bit of cuttlebug embossing for the white background, one Stampin'Up Congratulations stamp, and a few eyelets to finish the card off.

No comments:

Post a Comment