Sunday, March 8, 2009

Once Upon A Time

I am so excited about how this anniversary card for Adam and Elizabeth has turned out. I used the Mojo Monday Blog Sketch for inspiration. The white paper is stamped with a three heart stamp from Hobby Lobby. The patterned paper Carrie picked out. Of course the dogs are from the Cricut Paper Pups cartridge. The lettering on the front and the inside is from the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The hearts are cut out from the same stamp used to make the pattered paper. Chris actually helped with this. He told me to use an exacto knife to cut the hearts out. I have no experience with the knife, so Chris volunteered to show me how to use it without cutting off a digit. Chris did get into the spirit of crafting and decided he wanted to re-ink the edges of the stamp. Plus he decided it should be sticking up - his words for using pop-dots. I'm giving the card to Adam and Eliz when we see them this wekend as their Anniversary is over Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment