Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smile x2

Today, Carrie and I had a blast making cards and working on techniques. I think Carrie's goal was to use multiple patterned papers. She did that today with her first card. I think her original inspiration came from MojoMonday, and then she pulled out some of her new StampinUp papers to use. She stamped, doodled, and blinged to put the card together. Looks great!

The inside is clever as the scallop is in the middle, and the bird mimics the birds in the paper.



My smile card is also inspired by MojoMonday I had a great time putting it together. I used Storybook, WIMG, and Opposites Attrack. This color combination was a challenge for me because it included orange. I think the smile sentiment allows for the card to be very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment