Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Get Away

Well, my break did not turn out as I had expected. I was supposed to spend most of it in New Orleans with my husband, but I was sick all week and did not get to go. Since I was home, Carrie came over for cardmaking. I watched her have all the fun since I had senior papers to grade. Finally, the last night of the break I had a few minutes to make a welcome home card for Chris.
I just love this dog from paperpups. He has his arms open ready for a big hug. I have him holding a dandelion from the storybook cartridge. The dandelion is double layered, embossed, and popped. I used the cricut studio for the sentiment. Funny enough, I just realized that I don't have my layered paper facing the same way. Yikes... I bet Carrie notices it right away.
Anyway, on to Carrie's cards. She rocked it this week. I think her creative muse was speaking.
This birthday card uses Walk in My Garden for the vase and flowers and I think storybook for the butterfly. She popped the flowers, cuttlebug embossed with swiss dots the brown cardstock and stamped the sentiment. The next card she made for her mother. It is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment