Monday, March 16, 2009

Stationary Box


This stationary box project was sooooo fun. I spied the tutorial for it on CuttlebugChallenges, but had to wait until I got some fun, double-sided paper in the designer series called Washington Apple from StampinUp. Like usual, the project took me forever to work through - just three evenings : ) It is not nearly as easy as it looks! Numbers everywhere ... measuring ... scoring lines. Of course I messed up a few items, and then had to improvise my own numbering system to fit the mess - but it all worked out. When you pull off the top, it opens up like this. I need to buy a 3" x 3" post it note and a few stamps for the red items on the front panel.

There is an area for little 3" x 3" cards - I got to use my new Scallop Edge Punch on these, plus I stamped the background, put on a bit of ribbon and popped a cut-out stamp. The right hand pocket is for tags. I made 4 tags with "Friends," "Thanks," "Smile," and "Be Happy." The back section is for larger 4.5" notecards. I made 4 here again with the same sentiments, and stamped envelope.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome :)
    Thank you for being a follower at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to vote for your favorite.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete